Thursday, February 18, 2010

To scream or not to scream...

Okay, so in my very first blog I tried to stay positive, despite all of the crap that was gumming up my life right now. I figured if I remained upbeat and concentrated on my blessings that the feeling of dread and fear would dissipate a little bit. No such luck, it turns out.

Only change from last Friday to now is that I'm more stressed out than last week. Unfortunate, eh?

I can't even write a decent blog today. My nerves are shot. Constant distraction thanks to the kiddos, who don't know any better. I'm trying so hard not to let the grown-up problems affecting hubs and me to trickle down on to them. That's hard to do, and I have to make a conscientious effort not to spill over in front of them; for that would do all of us no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment