Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trouble In Paradise...

Today is Wednesday. Since Monday, for one reason or another, Nicky's schedule has been "off", thus putting him into fits of rage, temper tantrums, and non-stop crying. It's enough to make anyone batty ~ and although the other parents at his bus stop are aware of his Autism and delayed development, the screams and screeches pierce so loudly that all conversation stop. It's embarrassing.

Ben's behavior was also extremely over~the~top tonight as well. After I walked to pick up the kids at the bus Brother Blackham and his son Mason were visiting us this evening to do a lesson, and Ben was smelly, loud, and obnoxious the entire time. No respect for any one. And his rude behavior rubbed off on Jessica, who couldn't stop giggling the entire time.

Poor Jesse has worked late both yesterday and today. So far it's turning out to be a busy~bee week for him. Booooo!

Well watching Harry on American Idol has cheered me up, if only temporarily, so I don't feel the need to continue my ranting and raving. Maybe I'll post more later for all you eager readers who are hungry for the details of my existance...heh!


No comments:

Post a Comment